[BS/RBS list] MaorSeniors invites you to tour IAF Museum and Avraham's Well Visitor's Center

fmlieber at gmail.com fmlieber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 05:41:56 EDT 2017

Please do not respond to this email; please respond to Edie Barr at at
edithdale at live.com or call Edie at 054 872 0424

MaorSeniors invites you to participate in an English speaking tour of the
IAF Museum near Beersheva on Wednesday, October 18.  During the bus ride, we
will have a talk on the history of the Israeli Air Force from an expert on
the subject, Moshe Ginz.
Leaving Nahal Maor 6, RBS A:   8:30AM
Bring lunch and picnic at the Museum
(You  may buy ice cream and snacks at the museum)
Arrive back:  3:00 PM (or a bit later).
Cost: 50NIS /members ;  70NIS /non-members
Yearly membership is  30NIS/person

RSVP by October 9 to Harris Isaacs 02 999 6438; payment to Harris at 10/15
Nahal Maor, RBS A.
In addition to the tour, we will be adding an exciting additional stop to
the IAF museum trip.  We will  visit a new center called Avraham's Well
Visitor's Center. There they will be giving us a guided tour of an ancient
well attributed to Avraham in the old quarter of Beersheva. Their center
details Avraham's story as well as the history of Beersheba including a 3D

G'Mar Chatima Tova