[BS/RBS list] Rabbi Brovender Shiur - This Thursday night

Andrew Goldman andrewatlist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 15:41:11 EDT 2017

Once again we are very privileged that Rabbi Chaim Brovender will be
giving his Erev Yom Kippur Shiur here in Bet Shemesh.

Rabbi Brovender is a great Torah educator, and his shiur in previous
years has been very inspiring at just the right time of year.

The Shiur will take place at the home of Andrew and Lisette Goldman,
Rehov Asher 5 on Thursday night, Erev Yom Kippur, in English.

Maariv at 8.30 followed by the Shiur.

Men and woman of all ages welcome.

The shiur is in memory of our Grandma Maisie on her yahrzeit, Esther
Malca Bas Avrohom

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday night!

Andrew, Lisette, Daniel and Debra Lee