[BS/RBS list] Alegria Restaurant, Catering, Events and takeout for SHABBAT and CHAGIM!!

ShemeshPhone Directory sales at shemesh.co.il
Mon Sep 18 02:57:00 EDT 2017

RBV 20/50

Looking forward to preparing food for 3 days?  Was that a "no"?

 Allow Alegria to come to your rescue! Our chefs will be preparing a mouth
watering selection of delicious fish and meat dishes and more!  Erev
Shabbat and also the day before the Chagim we offer Listers and friends a
10% discount! That means for Rosh Hashana, Sukkot and Simchat Torah.

Come and choose, or call 077-7503730, or 0504-408107 before you come, to
have your order prepared ready for pick up.

Cut out (or take a photo of) this discount coupon and show it when you
pay for your order for Shabbat and Yom Tov.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
10% off for Shabbat/Chagim Take-out
      ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL
          (Shemesh List)

* CONVENIENT VENUE for every occasion! Plenty of parking, wheelchair
accessible!

* CATERING SERVICE from 40sh per person.  Many satisfied customers
from when we began this service!

* BUSINESS LUNCH: 12 noon until 5 pm.  From 49sh per person!

Mehadrin B'datz Beit Yosef.

ALEGRIA Meat Grill Restaurant
Naimi Mall,
2, Derech Rabin,
Beit Shemesh
Sunday to Thursday from 11am until 11pm, Friday from 8am until 2pm

Reservations and inquiries: 077-7503730

See Alegria and Avi Skory in ShemeshPhone 2017.
ᐧ

ᐧ