[BS/RBS list] SHANA TOVA FROM HAGEFEN REALTY! OFFERING YOU A NEW HOME FOR THE NEW YEAR! YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE.

HaGefen Realty weinberg7 at 012.net.il
Sun Sep 17 15:59:09 EDT 2017

Wishing our clients, friends and Am Yisrael a Happy, Healthy, Abundant and Peaceful New Year.
New possibilities await you for the New Year!

Food for thought: trade in your current home for a larger or smaller one to match your new needs, either staying in your current community or relocating. We can find you the right home, find you the buyer for your current home and put it all together for you! It might mean re-financing for your dream-come-true home, it might spell out earning profit on the sale of your larger property in order to save for your future by scaling down to a smaller home...

If you are renting and want to buy, we can help make that happen.

WONDERFUL PROPERTIES FOR SALE AND RENT: YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE.

EXCLUSIVE:
Do you have a dream of an investment home with excellent return, 3 rentals in one property?
Want to have one unit with two separate homes for you and a family member? If yes, this home could be for you:
Two family villa residence, Rechov HaNurit, five minute walk from the Sheinfeld neighborhood.
One home is 250 sq.m., the other is 220 sq.m. One includes a studio apartment unit. Picturesque setting, overlooking a stunning view.
Each home has an extra large salon for quality living and entertaining. Price: 3.9 million NIS FLEXIBLE, or 1.95 million NIS per home.
https://goo.gl/photos/pjjmACnSKQcNvax39

EXCLUSIVE:4 ROOMS IN SHEINFELD. No steps to building. Shabbat elevator. Ensuite master bedroom.
Only 1.38 million NIS. MOTIVATED SELLER! Excellent rent return, or for a vacation home or a retiree or starter apartment. https://goo.gl/photos/mr3iBAML9DiX2x9TA

4.5 room apt in Sheinfeld, Shiftei Yisrael, 120 sq. meters with option to add 40  sq meters, asking 1.55 million NIS

8.5 ROOM SHEINFELD COTTAGE WITH OPTIONAL RENTAL UNIT
Large property, prime location. Fabulous views. Unique design.
2.95 million NIS.
https://goo.gl/photos/KEiRJug3URE45f189

GAD, garden townhouse, private parking and private entrance. Lovely garden, well built, great neighbors, summer entry. 1,970,000 NIS.

GAD, expanded SIX ROOM upper townhouse, private parking, private entrance, available February 1st. Includes many extras.

REUVEN, 4.5 room apartment, mint condition, 131 sq.m., May entry.
1,690,000 NIS flexible.

FOR RENT:

GAD, furnished townhouse, private parking and private entrance, 5500 NIS a month

NOFEI SHEMESH: 4 BEDROOM APARTMENT, 2 terraces, many extras, can be long term. 5,000 per month.

We have many more listings, call for details.

HAGEFEN REALTY. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE.

Gavriel and Tova Weinberg
0546393925: Tova
0546-393924: Gavriel