[BS/RBS list] Looking for work writing/translating/editing English and Hebrew, illustration, graphic design

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Sun Sep 17 08:32:53 EDT 2017

Hi, I'm post-army, post-art college, experienced in writing, translating and editing in English and Hebrew, and in simple graphic design and illustration.  I'm looking for jobs in these fields that I can do on my computer and over the internet.  Please contact me at mcbdreamer at gmail.com.  Thanks!
Miriam Buckman

---