[BS/RBS list] CindyRQuilts quilted art. Great gifts. New quilt show at the Jerusalem Theater

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 19:12:11 EDT 2017

I create and sell unique, fine textile art in my local Beit Shemesh studio. I have an extensive collection of internationally exhibited art. Maybe you are interested in bring a unique gift to someone special for the holidays...

Visit the Art Gallery on my site, cindyrquilts.com. For Israeli customers, contact me directly.

Textile art is about color, fabric piecing, wool fibers and beads and buttons. Sound fun? You bet it is! Take some quality time for yourself and call me today!

I customize portraits, landscapes and specialize in scenes from Israel.
077-799-4225 / 052-337-4078

A new exhibit of quilts is opening this week for a month at the Jerusalem theater. Come see the beautiful artwork on the theater walls. The theme is Home! My quilt won 2nd place!

Thanks,
Shavua tov
Cindy Richard

Cindy Richard