[BS/RBS list] Outstanding carpenter recommendation

Natalie Kovan nmkovan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:39:04 EDT 2017

We would like to recommend a carpenter whom we have been using for the last few years....Chanan is a top notch carpenter, who is not only super talented, but super reliable and friendly as well! He also happens to be very reasonable, and we consider him a real find whom we have neglected to share with the rest of ListLand, until now...he has done wonders with closets we had given up hope for, and has helped us fit old closets into new spaces. He does all types of
Carpentry work, big or small. As an added plus, he speaks both English and Hebrew.....and he's local to boot! Give him a call at 0506734860--Hatzlacha!

The Kovan family
Sent from my iPhone