[BS/RBS list] FW: Moshe (Mark) Lewitan, D.D.S. Caring Dentistry for Children and Adults

Moshe and Miriam Lewitan mlewitan at neto.net.il
Sun Sep 10 05:25:13 EDT 2017

From: Moshe and Miriam Lewitan [mailto:mlewitan at neto.net.il]
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 12:31 PM
To: 'list at shemsh.co.il'
Subject: Moshe (Mark) Lewitan,D.D.S. Caring Dentistry for Children and
Adults

We are happy to announce our office is now located in Park Center third
floor RBS A in the office of Dr. Gil Garalnick

We would like to thank Dr Edo Lavi and his staff for helping us during our
transition to our new location.

Looking for a Dentist?

Do you or your child feel a lack of control during treatment?

Do you like to understand what the dentist is going to do beforehand?

If any of the above is true call

Dr. Moshe (Mark) Lewitan

Gentle-Patient-Caring

Reasonable prices-Flexible payment plans

Serving the RBS/BS communities for over 20 years

Hours by appointment

(02) 995-2707

Park Center Third floor

Nachal Dolev, RBS A

Allergic to latex? We use only latex free gloves!