[BS/RBS list] For Sale: Sky blue Mazda 3, 2.0 liter, 2011 with extremely low mileage REDUCED PRICE

Kayla Krauss krauss.kayla at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 03:50:42 EDT 2017

We are selling our sky blue Mazda 3. It is the upgraded "Spirit" 2.0 liter
version, with a bigger engine, beige seats and a sun roof, and it has a
full trunk.
It is a 6 year old car with just 43,000 km on it. This is a rare find. Book
value: 68,6000₪, was asking 64,000₪. Price now reduced to 62,000₪.  The car
is in very good condition, with brand new breaks and front wheels. Slight
scratches on one side. The annual tipul and test was just done in May.
First hand.
We are selling it because we are upgrading to a bigger car.
If someone has a seven / eight seater and is interested in trading, we
would be open to that as well.
Only serious inquiries, please.
You can email me for pictures, or call 0543261866

Kayla Krauss