[BS/RBS list] Ladies shiur ohel rochel

Dina Shaw dinashaw613 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:48:45 EDT 2017

Shalom to All my Dear Students in RBS and new ladies ,

Ohel Rochel - Torah sources on Shalom Bayis endorsed by Rav Leib Kelemen

As quoted by Rebbetzin Ziporah Heller
"Ohel Rochel is one of the few pureTorah sources on Shalom Bayis".

I hope this letter finds you and your families well and that you had a
great summer. BeH the chagim should be memorable and effective in helping
us take stock of the past year and plan b'ezrat Hashem for continuous
personal improvement and growth each day in this upcoming year.

Our regular shiur TRANSFORMING OUR LIVES AND RELATIONSHIPS based on the
sefer Ohel Rochel and the women's mitzvot will resume B"H on Tuesday
September 5th September at 9 am a the new location of family Shaw, Nachal
El Al 6/1, Rbsa alef.

THE MITZVA OF CANDLELIGHTING - BRING THE POWER OF UNITY IN OUR HOMES AND
LIVES

Warmest regards,
Racheli Miller