[BS/RBS list] YIDDISH or SPANISH speaker needed for chesed opportunity

Sue Bernstein sue.bernstein17 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 04:15:14 EDT 2017

By phone weekly, see below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: EP estherpet at gmail.com [harnof] <harnof-noreply at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Subject: [harnof] Yiddish speaker needed for chesed opportunity
To: harnof at yahoogroups.com

Dear Neighbours

A couple of weeks ago I went to be menachem ovel a niece by marriage in
Maale Adumim whose father only speaks Yiddish and Spanish and she mentioned
he desperately needs to have contact with people with whom he can
converse. He made aliya just four years ago from Paraguay and spent most
of those years looking after his wife who was just niftar.

His daughter asked if I knew of anyone who could fill this void and ease
his loneliness - she said even just a weekly phone call would be good.

​Better still if you know anyone in the area who could perhaps visit, go
out for a coffee with him occasionally​ or know of any moadon like we have
in HN but for Yiddish speakers.

All and any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA

--
Esther Peterman
Jerusalem

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: EP <estherpet at gmail.com>
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
<estherpet at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Yiddish%20speaker%20needed%20for%20chesed%20opportunity>
• Reply to group
<harnof at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Yiddish%20speaker%20needed%20for%20chesed%20opportunity>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/harnof/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb3ZpYXE1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI0ODIzMTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQzNzA1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUwNDUxMjcxOA-->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/harnof/conversations/topics/110223;_ylc=X3oDMTM4dGc4MWs4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI0ODIzMTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQzNzA1BG1zZ0lkAzExMDIyMwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MDQ1MTI3MTgEdHBjSWQDMTEwMjIz>
(1)
Have you tried the highest rated email app? <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app
on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email
again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
   6

[image: Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbjdzdmJoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI0ODIzMTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQzNzA1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNTA0NTEyNzE4>
• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •