[BS/RBS list] *Teshuvah* sefer from Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur

Yal Kossowsky yalbk4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 17:03:17 EDT 2017

Teshuvah is a melody, around which the Yamim Noraim form a symphony.

Drawing on a wide range of sources from over the ages, Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein's new book entitled "Teshuvah" helps to add insight, depth and clarity into the special days of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Consisting of brief chapters, the book charts a path through the various mitzvot, customs, themes and highlights of the Tefillah for these days, with the goal of encouraging the reader to ponder their meaning and connect with their message.

Please contact Yal Kossowsky. Reply to this email or call 0544-975-710.
Price: 80 nis
(Completely sold out last year)

"Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein's latest work... shines forth with his usual mastery of knowledge, erudition and insight. Like all of his books, this one is to be read, revised, savored, and treasured."
Rabbi Berel Wein

"There is no question that “Teshuva” is the best High Holiday primer and inspirational reader that I have seen in years... This will certainly be my shul companion this coming Tishrei. Highly recommended."
Rabbi Ari Enkin

Sent by purple ;)