[BS/RBS list] Aish Orchestra Updates and Specials.

Shlomo Walfish shlomo at aishorchestra.com
Sun Oct 29 15:43:36 EDT 2017

Aish Orchestra Updates and Specials
Over 2 decades of Making the Simcha!
​​

Mazal Tov to
​
​Shlomo Gefen ​and family on his Bar Mitzvah and
​
​all the recent Smachot
​------------------------------------------------------

*Aish Orchestra ​fall Sale!*
ALL styles of Music, ALL types of events.
>From One Man Bands to Full Wedding Bands

* Book our famous One Man Band/DJ get
​ ​
Projector for a Matzeget FREE!!!
​ ​
- Save
​ ​
4
​​
00NIS!
  (Sounds very full, is very lively and includes a Singer)
​   ​
Lots of fun songs and games for kids and adults.

* Book our Duo (Keyboards and Drums) Save
​ ​
500NIS!!

* Book our Trio (Keyboards, Drums AND Saxophone)
  Get a 4th man a Guitarist FREE!!!

The contract must be signed by
​
​
​
​December
​
​, ​
​b
ut the "Simcha" can be on ANY date!

Many References available

Hear our music and see references at:
www.AishOrchestra.com
Shlomo Walfish

local business ​

*Warm Up Your Simcha!Shlomo WalfishShlomo at AishOrchestra.com
<Shlomo at AishOrchestra.com>Aish Orchestra and Singers​​www.AishOrchestra.com
<http://www.aishorchestra.com/>
<Shlomo at AishOrchsetra.com>​​02.991.5115054-351-6991​718.261.AISH