[BS/RBS list] Luxury 3 room guest house on Nachal Achziv

Jonathan Shooter jonathanshooter613 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 15:24:30 EDT 2017

Calendar is filling up...book for Autumn/ Winter/Spring

NEW like us on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/Exclusive-on-Achziv-28969
0531045871/

View excerpts from our guest book online with this link.
http://www.exclusiveonachziv.com/recommendations/

You could also be saying...
'Once again we had a very enjoyable stay...very roomy and
comfortable...This wasn't our first time and it wont be our last'
"Thank you so much for making us so welcome.
The apartment was clean and comfortable and we would definitely stay
here again."

3 comfortable rooms, sleeps 7, A/C, full kitchen and lavish furnishings.
All at very reasonable rates, call or email for a quote
Centrally Located on Nachal Achziv, close to the shops and anglo shuls, and
parks. Best of all, plenty of room for the grandchildren to stay over.
See  www.exclusiveonachziv.com for pictures and guest comments.
Call 054-4513847