[BS/RBS list] RBS Luxury Suites

Carina/Esther Jesner cavsorgs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:24:51 EDT 2017

Do you have family or friends planning on visiting you in Ramat Bet Shemesh
for the holidays or any other time during the year? If so, do you want
luxurious accommodations? Do you want proximity to your family, yet still
maintain your own privacy? Then we have the solution for you. Our property
represents the most prestigious and luxurious rental in the area. We are
located in Ramat Shilo right behind the mercaz (2 minute walk).  We do have
a website for you to take a look at pictures and pricing.  www.rbsrental.com

Our prices are very competitive and you are getting the best!

Contact Carina on 054 831 8639
RBSA Resident

Sunday Free Ad