[BS/RBS list] ART COMPETITION AT CHANUKAH FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 9-19

Sharon Rhodes sharonjceramics140 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 23:39:19 EDT 2017

In conjunction with Matnas Meyerhoff, this year we would love to see your*
views* *from Beit Shemesh*. It could be landscape or people or events
around you and of course interpreted by you

If you choose'* light and dark'*,this again has various meanings literal
and emotional, even themes in literature

*Portraiture* is all about your interpretation of how you see a person or
animal. Why not try a self portrait?

Whichever subject you chose we would love to see it in paint, mixed media,
pencil, fabric and photography

Entry forms and detailed information are available from me at
sharonjceramics140 at gmail.com or from Matnas Meyerhoff 9 HaDekel

The work will be exhibited for one week during Chanukah

Sharon Rhodes