[BS/RBS list] Lecture for women on Har Habayit

Atara Beck beck145 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 16:22:23 EDT 2017

If any women would be interested in hearing a talk by Rina Ariel - a Temple
Mount activist and mother of Hallel Ariel, the 12-year-old girl murdered
last year in her bedroom in Kiryat Arba by a Palestinian terrorist - speak
on the topic "Why Har Habayit", please message me. We are thinking of
holding an event before Chanukah, a timely date for Har Habayit, but would
like an idea of how large an audience we could get.

Atara Beck
beck145 at gmail.com