[BS/RBS list] The RBS Geeks now does hardware repair!

David Cohen cohenner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 14:55:37 EDT 2017

NEW! We now do laptop repair service, in addition to our other suite of
computer repair services:

- Software (Windows) repair and resolution
- Printer and peripheral problem resolution
- Internet problem resolution
- Wordpress design and optimization
- Data recovery fromexternal hard drives, SD cards, and other storage
devices

Here's some recent comments from our fabulous Geeks patrons:

"So helpful! They fixed my problemhttps://www.facebook.com/therbsgeeks/
over the phone within 2 minutes!"  @Yael Gelernter

We provide fair prices, warranty on every job, and excellent customer
service.

Home visits, late night and Friday times also available!

We look forward to having you join the Geeks Family!

Dovid Cohen
058-764-1979
therbsgeeks at gmail.com
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/therbsgeeks/

We're not just computer gurus - we're Geeks!

A local RBS small business