[BS/RBS list] Touch of Life Massage Gmach

Cornelle Selig cornelleselig at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 12:12:46 EDT 2017

> Did you just make a wedding or Bar Mitzvah or are about to??
>>>
>>> The Touch of Life Gmach is an opportunity for mothers who have or are
>>> making a simcha, Bar Mitzvah or Wedding, within 30 days of the date on
>>> the invitation, to have a full hour massage at a subsidized cost of only 99
>>> NIS!
>>>

>>> Contact me, Cornelle Selig, Certified Massage Therapist at 058-717-6598
>>> or cornelleselig at gmail.com for an appointment
>>>

>>> *Local Small Business*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_-7458387724140832338_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Be well!

*Cornelle*

Cornelle Selig

Certified Massage Therapist
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer

058-717-6598

Like my Facebook page!

Cornelle's Fusion Massage Clinic
<https://www.facebook.com/Cornelles-Fusion-Massage-Clinic-1523060374436280/>

Cornelle's Private Gym with Personal Training
<https://www.facebook.com/CornelleSelig/>

Join my support Facebook support group for modest women, teens & girls!

NuYou! <https://www.facebook.com/groups/NuYouWomen/?ref=group_header>