[BS/RBS list] Meet the "new kids" on the block...

Sadeena Pinhasik saddav2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:20:13 EDT 2017

Well, not really new kids, but the new gifts on Likrat Kallah's Chinese
Auction ticket.
This year, in addition to all the amazing gifts we've had in the past , we
are honored to add the following:

*Sonol-500 nis*, What a pleasure to go the the gas station, fill up and not
pay a penny!
*ISpa-500 nis*-Yes!!! This is your opportunity to spoil yourself...for once!
*Tamnun-500 nis*-A "Shop 'ill you Drop" gift!
*Bazaar Strauss-500 nis*-cloth the kids for the winter and then some
*5 driving lessons from Eli Dahan and internal test-*now that's a big
savings!!!
*City Shop-500 nis*-Finally a chance to get all those housewares you're
missing
*Perfect Clean-500 nis-*get those shirts cleaned and ironed, bring in those
suits-for free!
*Designer Basics-500 nis-*another shopping must for every woman!

All these gifts are part of our pre-event sale and you can buy into them
now!!!
(more Chinese auction gifts await you at the event on Nov. 6 at Beis
Tefilla, startingat 7:30 pm)

And of course... the marvelous gifts that we've had in the past are back
again, B"H!!!
our *Grand prize-Complete Braces from Dr. Edo Lavi-a gift valued at 12,800
nis!!!**
*Osher Ad*-*1000 nis
*Kibbutz Lavi*- one night free for a couple
5000 nis off any wig from Sara Baila
*Pirate Ha-adom*-500 nis
*Dream Card*-700 nis
*Cafe Cafe*(Kanfei Nesharim) 500 nis
*Mesubin*-500 nis
*Pinsky Jewelers*-500 nis
*Best Market-*500 nis
*Lebo's* - Mens suit valued at 600 nis
*Raphaeli*-500 nis
Swimming at the *Country*-16 entrances
Outdoor family photo session from *Eugene Weisberg*
*Max Stock* 500 nis
*Matanel*-Gold Based Judaica Engraving worth 890 nis

Join Likrat Kallah, a proud project of Lemaan Achai, in continuing its
efforts to do the mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah for so many brides who turn
to us everyday!  Brides from all over Israel.  Brides from all kinds of
backgrounds ....Jewish brides who need our help and to whom we have the
potential to bring so much happiness.

Every penny you put in is maaser money and goes to buying these brides
beautiful, new and essential household items.

Get tickets by calling our *traveling saleslady*:  054-549-6078
or
In *Nofei Aviv*-Ruchie Bromberg ruchieb at gmail.com
In *Sheinfeld*-Ellen Shapiro  davelshapiro at gmail.com
                     Hadassah Aftel  *Reuven 89b   992-4714 *
In *RBS Gimmel * Samantha Abrahams   foreverfitrbs at gmail.com
In *RBS Aleph*-Sadeena  050-909-4463
                         Ariel Sara Gerowitz  arielsarag at gmail.com
 054-809-2207

And don't forget to come to the event!!
It's going to be so fun!
Lots of great food-salads and desserts
An inspiring talk from Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky
Beautiful decorations in honor of Likrat Kallah's 13th  year-Bar Mitzvah
Year!!
Don't miss out-Nov. 6, Beis Tefilla, from 7:30!!

Thanks to our sponsors:

**Double Diamond Sponsors*: *
Debbie Sassen Financial Planner,
Camp Kee Tov

**Diamond Sponsors*: *
Yehudis Schamrot-Acupuncture
Leeba Rosenthal of BeSimcha Party Planning
Design and Musikef-Judy Clark
Super Pharm, (Big Fashion)
Gold Insurance
Dr. Jonathan Links

**Platinum Sponsors**:
RBS Gelt Center,
Now My PC Works. Com,

**Gold Sponsors**:
Holy Bagel,
Dr. Brim, Chiropractor
Lili SockShop
Jerusalem 10 pizza

**Silver Sponsors: **
At Your Service Cleaner Referral Service
Hakol L'Shulchan
Adina Suslovich, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy

6 anonymous sponsors
 one sponsorship is for: לע״נ חנה רחל בת משה