[BS/RBS list] Acappella TEEN choir

M & S Schoemann mandssch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 02:47:55 EDT 2017

For all those who have inquired: Our Teen Acappella choir meets 9 PM on
Thursday evenings (I do it this late to accomodate post-high school
students), costs NIS 20 per time, and we currently have 6 girls. I've run
this choir for about 8 months already, and we've learnt 4 songs so far. All
new-comers will get sheet music and recordings to help them catch up, and
we always review all the songs we know, so no one will be left behind..
Sarah Schoemann