[BS/RBS list] Lemaan Achai Shemeshop looking for volunteers

Sharon & Raanan sharon.raanan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 17:01:57 EDT 2017

Looking for dedicated volunteers for the Lemaan Achai Shemeshop.

The SHEMESHOP, services the Bet Shemesh area for over a decade, combines in
one unique store two of our favorite pastimes, shopping and chesed.

The Shemeshop is looking for more volunteers. The shifts are 2 hours a
week. At the end of each shift volunteers can pick 5 items of your choice
at the end to enjoy for free.

We are looking for volunteers to fill spots for our Sunday morning group
from 10-12 and our Monday afternoon group  from 5-7pm.

Volunteers find the Shemeshop a rewarding experience.

If you'd like to learn more please contact Sharon Bodzin
The Shemeshop Coordinator Sh.bodzin at gmail.com or 052-329-0109