[BS/RBS list] Community Project in Memory of Brachya z"l and Eitan Z"l

tomchei shabbat tomcheishabbatbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:04:34 EDT 2017

As a tribute to Eitan z"l and Brachya z"l's passion for *chesed, *Tomchei
Shabbat will be sponsoring a food drive in their memory.   Our aim is to
package over 200 boxes to help the indigent of Bet Shemesh.  These boxes
will be filled by local school children, and will be delivered by members
of the Bet Shemesh/Ramat Bet Shemesh community.
We are seeking sponsors to help fund the event, to enable us to further
enhance what we are able to provide.

If you are able to help, please see details below.

For Israel tax deductions in NIS:
checks should be made out to  Ohel Yonah Menachem

For US tax deductions and checks made out in USD:
checks should be made out to PEF.

Checks can be dropped off at the Goldbergs, Asher 17, or pickup of
donations can be arranged.

Tomchei Shabbat,
Tel 050-648-0011