[BS/RBS list] This evening! Levaya information for R' Nosson Drillman a"h

cholentgang cholentgang at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 08:09:13 EDT 2017

We are saddened to convey the news of the petirah of our dear Chaver from Far Rockawy, Bayswater, and Yeshiva Sh'or Yoshuv, R' Nosson Drillman a"h. Beit Shemesh levaya this evening. Details below.The levaya will take place in Beit Shemesh cemetery, Chelkas Agudas Yisroel at 7:45 PM Tuesday evening.

Mottie Drillman will be sitting shiva at Rechov Pitachia 11 garden apartment in Arzei Habira until Motzei Shabbos.

May we all share in simchos in the future.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device