[BS/RBS list] Hechal Hatarbut Matte Yehuda

היכל תרבות מטה יהודה mofaim at tzora.org.il
Tue Oct 24 08:15:27 EDT 2017

TZM 15/75
Dear Chaverim!

You can all hum the tunes from "Peter and the Wolf"….
Bring your children and grand- children to hear the famous story and see the actual instruments!
Not to be missed – with Hanni Nachmias .
Tomorrow!  Wed.  25th October    17.30 pm
Special price  - 50 sh  - Bobbe or Zeide, Mom or Dad – Free!!

Opening of the season for adults:
Monday 30th Oct.  20.30 pm
"Father's  braid"
starring Yaakov Cohen and Rubi Porat.

*We will happily send you our brochure on request!
*Great deals and discounts!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Tel: 02-9908105   mofaim at tzora.org.il<mailto:mofaim at tzora.org.il>
Lehitraot,  Simcha Shelhav
and the team at Hechal Hatarbut Matte Yehuda on Kibbutz Tzora 02-9908642