[BS/RBS list] Art chug/private lessons recommendation

Chana Wurtzel chana.wurtzel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:19:18 EDT 2017

Deena Richey is a trained and talented young artist who gives art chugim in
small groups or private sessions for all ages at reasonable prices.  She is
patient and skilled and  really helps her students  discover their own
hidden talents in a comfortable environment, as they create beautiful works
of art. Our daughter can't  wait to resume her lessons this year! We highly
recommend giving Deena a call. See her ad previously posted on this list or
reply here for contact info.