[BS/RBS list] Beware: Police at Ben Gurion Arrivals

Kyle Gildin kyle.gildin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:29:18 EDT 2017

Sorry if my original message wasn't clear- I was in my car (moving) in the
pickup lane outside of the Arrivals area telling the person I was there to
pickup that I had arrived.

Not saying I wasn't in violation of a law..was just warning people that
there appears to be a sting/trap in that area.. and have since heard from
others who have had the same experience as well.