[BS/RBS list] Looking for a recommendation for a shamai (property appraiser) in Jslem.

Sara R sareetee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:15:24 EDT 2017

Hello,
I'm looking for recommendations for a shamai to appraise a property that
it's located in jslem.

This is in order to get an understanding of what needs to be done with the
property and what it is worth. NOT for banking purposes.

Also if anyone has done this recently and has any experience/advice to
share I'd be happy to hear it. Including how much I can expect to pay and
how long the process takes? Is it worthwhile before setting an asking price
on a property?

Please only send personal recommendations.
No agents please.

Thank you,
Sara R.
Ny->RBSA since 2006