[BS/RBS list] Get 50% Off Your Second Laser Treatment @ iSpaexpress!

iSpa Express ispaexpress.betshemesh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 04:39:05 EDT 2017

MSY 6/9

It's "Acharai HaChagim!"  Whether you're back at school, work, or just
reveling in the quiet

of your house, it's time to treat yourself!

iSpaexpress at Big Fashion is here to take care of you!

We have every kind of treatment you can dream of - laser hair removal,
 massage, manis,

pedis, reflexology, massage, and facials.

Come pamper yourself!

We can't wait to see you here!

We are having great specials right now, come check us out!

- Sign up for laser hair removal and get 50% off your second treatment.

Click here to get the deal http://get.shemesh.co.il/ispa-laser-1/

-  Sign up now and receive a free trial on our brand new laser machine.

Click here to get the deal http://get.shemesh.co.il/ispa-laser-1/

Book now! You don't want to miss out on these deals!

We are open from 10 am - 10 pm.

Message us on FB  <https://www.facebook.com/ispabs/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ispabs/> <https://www.facebook.com/ispabs/>
https://www.facebook.com/ispabs/