[BS/RBS list] Josh Phaff's World of Fun Toy Store

World of Fun worldoffunisrael at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:32:05 EDT 2017

Josh Phaff's World of Fun is the new toy and shtick store everyone is
talking about! Its the one-stop shop for the most unique toys, gifts and
*shticky* things on the planet! Here you’ll find a dazzling selection of
unique, fun, quirky, creative and nostalgic toys, gifts & *tchatchkas*. New
items arriving EVERY week! Indulge yourself in the joy of childhood at Josh
Phaff’s World of Fun!

Give a World of Fun Gift Certificate for your next Bar Mitzvah or birthday
present! Its a really unique and memorable gift -you'll score very well!;)

*Store hours:** Sun-Thurs. 3-7pm. Friday 10:30-1:30pm.   *

*Shop On-Line! www.worldoffun.co.il <http://www.worldoffun.co.il>*

*Josh Phaff*
*054-474-8425*
www.worldoffun.co.il

*TWO FUN LOCATIONS!*
*RBS A: *Under the Yesh supermarket in the "Parking-Lot Mini Mall".
*JERUSALEM:* Rav Shefa Mall-2nd Floor, 16 Shamgar St

* See why everyone is raving about Josh Phaff's World of Fun*. Here are a
few comments heard from kids and adults in the new store.

*"Wow! this is a hidden treasure!" *
*"This is the best store for a Bar Mitzvah boy!"*
*"I didnt think the store would be this cool!"*
*"Beit Shemesh needs a real toy store like this with the good quality toys"*
*"This is my favorite store now"*
*"This is my kinda shop!"*
*"Im gonna buy out this store when I get a chance!"*
*"your a really good sales person. Your funny. You should do birthday
parties!" *(I do!;)
*"you should open up more branches"*
*"You have all the cool toys!"*
*"This is really a fun shop!"*
*"I think my son found a new store that he's going to be coming to
everyday" *(so far he has!:)
*"These are the good toys not the ones at the Shekel store"*
*"OK. We must go. Its dangerous being here. I'm gonna start buying
everything!"*
*"Wow! you have so many toys that I grew up with"*

--

World of Fun
www.worldoffun.co.il

Cell: 054-474-8425