[BS/RBS list] FEEL GOOD! FEEL VIBRANT! It's not a dream!!!‏‏‏

מרים נוסבוים m4127070 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 09:00:50 EDT 2017

My name is Miriam Nusbaum. I'm an expert in various Holistic treatments
including
*Reflexology*, *Medical Massage*, *Aromatherapy*, *Crystal Healing*,  and
*Hopi Candles* .

Many satisfied women have received professional care in my clinic over the
past 8 years.
Come and get the most professional treatments for a variety of medical
problems,
such as:

Headaches, Sinusitis, Constipation, Respiratory problems, Ear infections,
Hormonal imbalance, Prenatal preparation, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes,
Support for oncological patients, Stress, as well as a special treatment
method
for back, neck, and shoulder pain.

Call : Miriam Nusbaum at 050-4127070
and Bs"d you will feel relief in a pleasant and relaxing way
while receiving professional and effective treatment.

local business small