[BS/RBS list] 100 Raffle Gifts and 41 Chinese Auction gifts-Buy tickets now for Likrat Kallah's annual auction

Sadeena Pinhasik saddav2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 06:39:55 EDT 2017

Likrat Kallah, a proud project of Lemaan Achai, is thrilled to present to
you a summary of our annual Chinese auction and raffle.
Join us in this fun way of giving tzedaka and merit helping so many of the
brides who turn to us each day by bringing them happiness and a beautiful
gift package of essential kitchenware.  Everything you give is considered
maaser money!

Get tickets by calling our *traveling saleslady*:  054-549-6078
or
In *Nofei Aviv*-Ruchie Bromberg ruchieb at gmail.com
In *Sheinfeld*-Ellen Shapiro  davelshapiro at gmail.com
                     Hadassah Aftel  *Reuven 89b   992-4714 *
In *RBS Gimmel * Samantha Abrahams   foreverfitrbs at gmail.com
In *RBS Aleph*-Sadeena  050-909-4463
                         Ariel Sara Gerowitz  arielsarag at gmail.com
 054-809-2207

Hope to see you at our Gala Annual event-Nov. 6, Beis Tefilla, Nachal
Rephaim 34, doors open at 7:30 with a vast selection of yummy sweets and
salads. Rabbi Orlofsky will be speaking from approx. 8:30.  See ya!!!

**GRAND PRIZE:**

*1 for 40 nis, 12 for 360 nis*

Complete Braces from Dr. Edo Lavi-a gift valued at 12,800 nis!!!*

*PRIZES:  each prize is worth a minimum of 500 nis!!!  Really "worth it"
gifts!*

*1 for 25 nis , or 6 for 100 nis (quite a bargain!!!)*

You choose which prize you wantt to win.  We'll try our hardest!
Just let us know which prizes you want to win this year.

   1. Fill up your grocery cart at *Osher Ad*-*1000 nis*
   2. Gas Up at *Sonol*-500 nis*
   3. Relax at *Kibbutz Lavi*- one night free for a couple
   4. Learn to drive with **Eli Dahan*-5 lessons and internal test for
   free-a gift valued at 830 nis*
   5. *Ikea*-500 nis*
   6. 5000 nis off an wig at *Sara Baila*
   7. Treat yourself to something stunning-*Diamond earrings from *Tzvi
   Hager *valued at 3,500 nis*
   8. *Bazaar Strauss* - 500 nis,
   9.  Relax at* ISpa*-   500 nis
   10. Dress up with *Tamnun*-500 nis
   11. Play at *Pirate Haadom*-500 nis
   12. *Dream Card*-700 nis
   13. Eat out at  *Cafe Cafe*(Kanfei Nesharim) 500 nis
   14. *Mesubin*-500 nis
   15. *Pinsky Jewelers*-500 nis
   16. *Perfect Clean*  dry cleaning- 500 nis
   17. *Best Market-*500 nis
   18. *Lebo's* - Mens suit valued at 600 nis
   19. *Raphaeli*-500 nis
   20. *City Shop* 500 nis
   21. Swimming at the *Country*-16 entrances
   22. *Max Stock* 500 nis
   23. Outdoor family photo session from *Eugene Weisberg*
   24. *Talia's Designer Basics lingerie *500 nis
   25. *Matanel *Gold Based Judaica Engraving worth 890 shekel
   26. *Shear Beauty*-bridal makeup or makeup and hair for two
   27. Beautiful rug from *Kelaty Rugs*
   28. Anonymously donated 9 prong crystal candelabra
   29. *1st point*-3 $150 calling cards (each card is a separate Chinese
   auction gift)
   30. Beaded necklace from *Penina Reichinberg*
   31. 3 hours of recording time in *Jeff Horvitch's recording studio*
   32. Shabbat for two from *Weissmandl catering*
   33. 1.5 hours of private Krav Mega teaching from *Martial Arts Academy*
   34. *Great Israel Tours-*1 day of touring
   35. *Dr. Gofer-*dental check ups and cleanings for two adults and two
   children
   36. *Toby Batya Photography*-makeover and photo shoot for two people
   37. Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine-Jovia from DeLonghi, anonymously
   donated
   38. Face Painting for a Birthday party, valued at 600 nis from *Hannah
   Morheim*

*OUT OF THE BOX:*
*1 for 10 nis , 8 for 50 nis*
We pick your name out of a box-it's a random win, unlike the Chinese
auction where you decided which gifts you'd like to win.

Here are just some of the gifts:

   - 150 nis coupon *from Katzefet!!! ( a must in every household!)
   - breakfast at Bleeker Bakery

   - *100nis coupons *from*
   - Bedek Bayit,
   - Supernal,
   - Mercaz Hanal,
   - Tachshitai Regal
   - Top Clean

   - *50 nis coupons* from *
   - Sashimi,
   - Momtekai Kobi,
   -  Dovi Dagim,
   - Pitzuchai Amit,
   - Parisers,
   - Aluf Hadfus,
   - Shipud B'Rama,
   - Clean and Fresh Dry cleaning,
   - Lior's Children's clothing,
   - Glamorous Herrings
   - Bowling from Reshet Arbel
   - Handy Randy-1 hr. service
   - Massages from Jenny Zelcer, Devorah Fish, Sheera Sherman
   - Flowers from Pirchai Iris and Gal Shel Perachim
   - Sheets and Silverware from Chamsa v'Kesef

            *More Gifts*

   - Challa Board from Otzar Hamelech
   - Pri-hadar-vegetable platter
   - one month of spinning classes from Jolene Sonnenberg
   - Soap Bars from Jerusalem Soap Company
   - 3 salads from Liz's Lites
   - Hand Towels from Arthur's Pharmacy
   - silver necklaces with a pendant from Gold n' Pearl
   - and this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Our Sponsors:

**Double Diamond Sponsors*: *
Debbie Sassen Financial Planner,
Camp Kee Tov

**Diamond Sponsors*: *
Yehudis Schamrot-Acupuncture
Leeba Rosenthal of BeSimcha Party Planning
Design and Musikef-Judy Clark
Super Pharm, (Big Fashion)
Gold Insurance
Dr. Jonathan Links

**Platinum Sponsors**:
RBS Gelt Center,
Now My PC Works. Com,

**Gold Sponsors**:
Holy Bagel,
Dr. Brim, Chiropractor
Lili SockShop

**Silver Sponsors: **
At Your Service Cleaner Referral Service
Hakol L'Shulchan
Adina Suslovich, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy

6 anonymous sponsors
 one sponsorship is for: לע״נ חנה רחל בת משה