[BS/RBS list] ALERT FROM SHOMRIM RBS A

David Cohen cohenner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 04:43:00 EDT 2017

ALERT: 22/10/2017 We have numerous reports of a woman who has been yelling
at and threatening people, and, at one point, she threatened people saying
she had a weapon in her bag.

There is a lot of conflicting information floating around, and we have done
some research - here is what we know at this point:

1. The woman is 5' - 2".
2. About 40 years old
3. Round face, wearing a big tied tichel (head scarf)
4. English speaking, possibly with an accent
5. Average weight

At this point, we do not believe the woman to be dangerous, despite the
threats. If you indicate you will be calling the police, she will run off.
HOWEVER: as with any mentally unstable individual, it is often not possible
to determine their level of danger - therefore, if you encounter this
women, please take the following steps:

1. Move you and your children away and to a safe place. DO NOT INTERACT
WITH HER!
2. Call the police (100)
3. Notify us via Facebook, or by calling Ariel at 054-499-3946
4. If you can safely, take a picture so we can post it

Shomrim is in touch with the police regarding this issue, and will provide
any additional updated information as is available.

Any additional information that anyone can provide would be greatly
appreciated!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShomrimRSBA/