[BS/RBS list] TODAY is the day! Blood Drive l'ilui nishmat Avi Weisblatt Z"L

Deborah Weisblatt dgweisblatt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 04:11:51 EDT 2017

Dear Everyone:

TODAY is the day to donate a pint of life-saving blood.
Please forward this post to other email lists and tell all of your
friends/neighbors/relatives.
Here are the details:

DATE: October 22, 2017  (2 Cheshvan 5778) (NOTE that this drive one of the
first drives after the Chaggim. People don't donate blood during this time
of the year and unfortunately, the need for blood is always high. Our drive
is very important to helping MDA replenish and maintain our nation's blood
supply!!!)

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the Ulam Smachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to 65 (17 with a parent's note). Other
restrictions apply. For details, see our NEW WEBSITE at
http://www.shemesh.co.il/bd/index.html or www.shemesh.co.il -click the
Teddy Bear!
ALSO SPONSORED BY: Ruchie and Izzy Bromberg and Sam and Tzippy Englard
l'ilui nishmat Ruchie's uncle and Sam's brother, Willy Englard (Zev HaCohen
Ben Dovid Teivel) Z"L, who passed away this erev Yom Kippur.

RIDES: If you need a ride to the blood drive, please contact me or Atara
Klein at 054-763-7024.

WHAT TO BRING: Teudat Zehut, Passport, Driver's License

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Please leave your adorable children at home. We don't
provide babysitting and a blood donation center can be a dangerous place
for small children (especially while their parents are donating blood).
Arrange a babysitter or swap with a neighbor - you can watch their kids
while they donate and they'll watch yours while you donate!

As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at
MDA who do!!
Hope to see you tonight!!!

Deb Weisblatt (for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)