[BS/RBS list] Healing Massage for Women and Girls!

Chava Bloom chava.achdut at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 03:49:54 EDT 2017

Heart Touch Healing Massage is a deep healing therapy consisting of Swedish
Massage, Craniosacral Therapy, gentle music, fragrant oils and quiet
surroundings.  My Massage is deep and yet gentle, and my Craniosacral work
is light and transformative. My goal is to help you release whatever knots,
tense muscles you may have, and at the same time help with clearing,
balancing and harmonizing your body.

Trained at the well-known Educating Hands School of Massage in Miami,
Florida and the Upledger Institute for Craniosacral Therapy, I have much
experience in the field since 1996, both here and abroad.

Experience the different kind of healing that comes from a Heart Touch
Massage session.  Schedule a treatment for yourself or for someone you
love.   Call 052-899-1962 or respond by email (chava.achdut at gmail.com).

References supplied upon request, b’simcha.

Open up to the vibrant vitality that is your birthright!

With blessings,
Chava

P.S. My husband, Shaul MagicHands Bloom, does wonderful massage for men.
You can reach him at 052-899-1963.

(RBS local small business)