[BS/RBS list] Article to learn about using Mortgage Brokering

S. Bisk sbisk at joinisrael.org
Sun Oct 22 02:50:05 EDT 2017

In this week's Mishpacha Magazine (in English) there was a piece (p. 71 - 73) about using a mashkanta service (10 Questions). If you are interested in seeing the article, let me know (sbisk at joinisrael.org). There are good reasons to use a (good) yoetz mashkanta to negotiate best rates and terms depending on your needs.
There are very good local professionals. My non-profit also offers this high-quality, full-service, but at cost (2400 NIS) to ensure that everyone can afford getting top-tier service to save money, time and hassles.
Anyone interested can turn to: Tzavta Mashkantot: 072-270-2700, tzavta.m at gmail.com<mailto:tzavta.m at gmail.com>
Shmuel Bisk (RBS A, Shemeshphone advertiser)