[BS/RBS list] Ezra V Nechama low cost grief and bereavement service (small local non profit business)

Aviva Barnett avivakerenbarnett613 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 02:09:17 EDT 2017

We are delighted to welcome to Ramat Beit Shemesh Aleph our new service.

Are you suffering from a long term illness?
Do you have a family member with illness?
Are you anticipating the loss of a loved one?
Have you experienced a sudden loss?

Ezra v Nechama provides counselling services for individuals,couples
,families and support groups.

Please feel free to pass our details onto anyone who may need our service.

Ezra V Nechama offers low cost counselling.

Jenny Shain Social Worker Tel: 0527-411-913

Aviva Barnett Existential Psychotherapist Tel: 052-886-8293

Under the auspices of Lemaan Achai

Supported by Dr Karen Lewis