[BS/RBS list] SMOOTH MOVING with KEREN DAVID MOVERS

Yoni Hass yoni.kerendavid at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 16:23:58 EDT 2017

Make your move to a new home more pleasant with our relaxed and personal service.

KEREN DAVID MOVERS is determined to provide the highest quality service at the lowest cost. Our experience and professionalism will provide you with superior service for all your relocation needs.  See why we are the most popular mover in the area.

* All sizes of moves

* Guaranteed and insured

* JEWISH WORKERS ONLY

* Hourly rates, no surprise charges

* Packing and storage available

* Many references upon request

Sincerely,

Yonathan (Yoni) Hass

Cell: 053-316-0000

yoni.kerendavid at gmail.com

KEREN DAVID MOVERS

|   |
KEREN DAVID MOVERS
 Keren David Movers- a moving company serving Beit Shemesh (Bet Shemesh),Ramat Beit Shemesh (RBS) and Jerusalem. ...  |   |