[BS/RBS list] ISRAEL INSPIRATIONAL PHOTO ART CALENDAR - DISCOUNTED

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sat Oct 21 12:22:28 EDT 2017

Photos by Jodi Sugar - preview at www.ajewishcalendar.com
<http://www.ajewishcalendar.com/>  - 16 months, gorgeous pictures, secular
and Jewish calendar dates, inspirational messages, plenty of room to write
on.

Sold regularly for 60 nis each, now available at the discounted price of 40
nis.  They make beautiful gifts for yourself, your family, your hosts!
Also, they make beautiful posters for your Sukkah for the FOLLOWING year!
10 nis for delivery in RBS A, and Beit Shemesh.  Additional pick-up
location:  RBS Gelt Center in the RBS merkaz mischari.  Pay 40 nis to my
account.

If not collecting at RBS Gelt Center, you can make arrangements for coming
to my home at Nahar HaYarkon 8/1 by phoning 02-999-3470 first, or by
emailing me at the address above with your address and number details for
delivery.

Shavua tov!

~Rivka Ester