[BS/RBS list] COLMAR DELICATESSEN

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat Oct 21 12:10:33 EDT 2017

Colmar are available for helping with your Shabbat meals or for your Simcha.

We have great meat/chicken platters [ask us to send you pictures] briskets ​with different sauces ​, pastrami & corned beef to serve either hot or cold.

A variety of coldcuts in 250 gram vacuum packs.

Chickens either crumbed,roasted or flattened in a honey/mustard sauce or savoury sauce.

Chopped Herring.

Boerewors ,Burgers and Biltong also available

EVERYTHING IS UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR.

Our meats are either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or Rabbi Levin Hechsher

Contact us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4574

Margaret  Abrams