[BS/RBS list] ANY GIRL DOING SHERUT LEUMI ...CHECK THIS OUT!

Rafael Aryeh smitty at att.net
Fri Oct 20 05:27:20 EDT 2017

Adela, our sweet liason in the Misrad Haklita, told me about an opening for a Bat Sherut (5 days a week, day hours) that is AMAZING!The girl that lest (SHAINA) was a perfect addition to the experience for us, as she spoke English, and basically ran the office by Adela's side.The TRAINING, EXPERIENCE is phenominal, it requires HEBREW & ENGLISH, but when you leave, you will probably be able get GOVERNMENT JOBS EASILY! That usually means GOOD PAY & BENEFITS for life. The spot will QUICKLY BE FILLED< as it is ONE VACANCY (Shana got married!).her number is 02-993-9111adelam at moia.gov.ilAdeka Mushkato is her name.Hatzlacha to the fortunate one that gets it...life will be "tutim".BTW: the NEW OFFICE is not the house it used to be. BEAUTIFUL offices, desks, air conditioning, etc.AND VIEW!