[BS/RBS list] [NL] whom do I call????

M & S Schoemann mandssch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:12:36 EDT 2017

I wish I knew. We have been calling 106 since before succos. I suggest all
of us on the street should call them maybe the pressure might do something.
Perhaps getting in touch with the dept that is responsible שפ"ע. fax 02 990
9977
or else call shaul fox head of the dpt 02 990 9825/6
or Avraham Hadad supervisor of cleaning at 02 990 9827