[BS/RBS list] A unique tzedaka opportunity right in our midst

Peretz & Chavi Rubel rubelc at 013.net
Wed Oct 18 02:34:13 EDT 2017

As the Yomim Noraim are behind us, we now begin to daven for rain, the
symbol of shefa and bracha and general sustenance in every form. There is no
better way to prepare for this period than with precious tzedaka donations.

Please allow me to introduce you to a very special tzedaka opportunity,
right here in our own neighborhood.

Rav Naftali HaRambam, a very special person, who masquerades as a barber
during the day at Sapar BaRama on Nachal Dolev (in true - only in Israel -
form),  has been single handedly running and supporting the only Kollel
Chatzot here in RBS A for the past 7 years.

While most of the neighborhood is sleeping, a group of very select Talmidei
Chachamim gather each night, 6 nights a week, from 1 AM until Shacharis Lfi
HaNeitz, to spend their evenings in the study of Torah, in the recital of
Tikkun Chatzos, Tehillim, and in other special avodos throughout the night,
until daybreak.

While this is not necessarily the place to expound and elaborate on the
virtues of davening and studying Torah at the precious time of Chatzos,
suffice it to say that the holy sefarim bring endless praise to the benefit
and the merit of Torah Study and Tefillos at these special hours.

This Kollel Chatzot, which is basically funded by the modest donations of
various community members, needs constant and on-going help and financial
support.

This Kollel Chatzos is supported and recommended by many Rabbonim of the
neighborhood from across the spectrum, including Rav Davidovich, Rav
Kornfeld, Rav Biton, Rav Dinkel, Rav Goldstein, Rav Amsalem and Rav
Sharabani, to name a few.

It is a huge zechus to have a chelek in this precious endeavor, and with
horaot keva of 20, 30 or 50 NIS per month from various people (which is how
it has been largely supported for the past 7 years), the Kollel will be able
to continue operating smoothly, and will continue to bring benefit and
protection to the entire neighborhood, as well as continue to bring untold
zechusim to Klal Yisrael as a whole.

Anyone wishing to help can call HaRav Naftali at 054-8403580 or email him at
bh0548403580 at gmail.com

HaRav Naftali speaks only Hebrew.

If anyone needs further info in English, please feel free to contact me,
and/or if anyone wants a Horaat Keva form emailed, I can do that as well,
and then you can simply bring it into Sapar BaRama, Nachal Dolev 39, from
5PM until 8PM, any evening.

Or you can just go to Rav Naftali's website, find out more about this very
special Kollel there, and donate via the website. www.kollelchazot.com

The Kollel is fully recognized as a charitable donation under Seif 46, and
donations can also be made with US Tax receipts.

HaRav Naftali takes Credit Card donations as well.

This is Tzedaka on the highest level, and could do anyone in good stead to
add the awesome and tremendous zechus of helping to support the Kollel
Chatzos to their baskets of mitzvos and maasim tovim.

Tizku LeMitzvos.

Peretz Rubel