[BS/RBS list] Tasty, generous, responsible and prompt caterer

Morah Elisheva Greenes morahegreenes at shluchimonlineschool.com
Tue Oct 17 13:36:49 EDT 2017

We used נפתלי אנשין for our simcha. He was very clean, generous, and
delicious food.
Excellent service and on time delivery.
Reasonable as well. Located in RBS.
Made our simcha!!!!!!

--

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete