[BS/RBS list] Unsolicited Recommendation for Esther Hornstein of 2nd Nature Acupuncture!

Raizel Stenge raizelstenge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:49:23 EDT 2017

I would like to give a huge thumbs up to Esther Hornstein of 2nd Nature
Acupuncture. We have received many treatments from her, and each one was
both professional and warm and effective as a treatment should be. I have
brought her my teething babies, coughing toddlers, and my own exhausted
end-of-pregnancy self. I went into labour shortly after my treatment with
her to help get things going, for which I am extremely grateful. I also
have had my placenta encapsulated by Esther, and cannot thank her enough
for providing that rare service to our community.

Do yourself a favor this winter and go get a top-notch acupuncture
treatment from Esther Hornstein!