[BS/RBS list] Be a part of it...

Chinese Auction auction at hakshiva.org
Mon Oct 16 16:36:06 EDT 2017

Hakshiva is excitedly planning its 12th Annual Chinese Auction for 2018.
If you have a business that has a product or service to donate, or you are
interested in any sponsorship opportunities, as a business or l'illui
nishmat of a loved one, please reply to this email for more details.

Based in Ramat Bet Shemesh, Hakshiva is helping hundreds of our kids and
teens turn their struggles into success stories.
You too can be part of their success!
Help us, to help you...

You can find more information about Hakshiva's services on our website
at Hakshiva.org