[BS/RBS list] We need help getting our dad to NY

Aleeza Cohen aleeza.cohen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:09:42 EDT 2017

(letter from my friend that needs help)
We need help getting our Dad to NY to be with family. Our parents have been
living in jerusalem for years without family and now they need family
support.

Due to the low risk for our fathers medical situation el al will now only
allow him to fly with an accompanying doctor. We already have a business
class seat next to him on the flight leaving tlv for jfk but don't have a
doctor. Our flight is currently scheduled for Oct 20th 12:45am

Please respond if you can do this big mitzvah

052 497 5114