[BS/RBS list] Free Meetup! IP for Startups: Do's and Don'ts

Deena Haber deena at subs-hub.com
Mon Oct 16 05:55:09 EDT 2017

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FOR STARTUPS: DO'S + DON'TS

Topics to be discussed:

   - Intellectual Property - What is that?
   -
   - What are the IP rights and the conflicts between them
   -
   - Focus on Patents - What does a patent provide and why is it important?
   -
   - Lean Startups - Best IP practices before fund raising
   -
   - Software Patents - Is my app patentable?
   -
   - How and when can we protect software?
   -
   - IP and China - Why is it an important territory and what do Chinese
   investors look for?

Location: SUBS Co-Working Space, 5 Hauman Street, Beit Shemesh

Date/Time:
​
Thursday, October 19, 8:30 PM

*Free Event​*