[BS/RBS list] TONIGHT!!! Marsha Razin Book & Film Club - 7:30pm at The benjamin Library

Bibsi Zuckerbrot bdzuck at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 16 05:08:47 EDT 2017

The next meeting of the Marsha Razin Book & Film Club will take place TONIGHT, Monday, October 16 at 7:30 PM at the Benjamin Library.
We will be discussing the book "Saving Sophie" by Martin Balsam.

  Saving Sophie is the powerful story of the lengths a father will go through to protect his daughter and an action-packed thriller that will take you on an unforgettable journey of murder and deception, testing the bonds of family and love. Jack Sommers was just an ordinary accountant from Chicago — that is, until his wife passed away, his young daughter was kidnapped, and he became the main suspect in an $88 million dollar embezzlement case. Now Jack is on the run, hoping to avoid the feds long enough to rescue his daughter, Sophie, from her maternal grandfather, a suspected terrorist in Palestine.

  Our Book and Film Club is open to all interested adults in the area.  All meetings and materials are in English.  The meetings will be held on the second Monday of each month, unless otherwise indicated.  When are discussing a book, the meeting will start at 7:30PM. When we watch a film, the meeting will start at 7PM.  A 10 NIS donation is requested when films are shown.

  Click on the link below to see the full schedule for the year:

  http://library.shemesh.co.il/wpe/en/2017-18-marsha-razin-book-and-film-club/

  Shana Tova to all!!