[BS/RBS list] Rabbi Schwartz's Torah and HIstory shiur begins again Monday

Sandy Leschen sandyleschen at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 10:51:39 EDT 2017

At 11 am Monday, Rabbi Schwartz will once again be giving his fascinating shiur on Torah and History.  We can see that he is preparing us to understand world events in the light of our Torah, and we can see how we are moving towards the geula that we all look forward to so eagerly.
The class meets at the home of Sharon Wellins, Nachal Shimshon 8/6 which is directly across from the Timna park and off of Dolev.